Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Are you a happy earthling and wine drinker?

I started to read my way through professional Blogger sites. Eager to learn of the how's and who's and when's to make a Blog successful, interesting and make yourself tons of followers. How to write perfect content and make my readers happy.

You may wonder why the wine geek is talking Blog stuff right? Well! Seen that during winter time, I actually don't do tours and noticed, that my clients are eager to learn and like to have more information. I can't wait till winter. Nope! 

Let me tell you - something my clients already experienced - I'm a girl "with both feet on the ground". I already apologize, because my native tongue is not english, but german, more precise: Swiss german. But german is like my native tongue. And here we go again with the content of a Blog. It should be impeccable, perfect and without any errors.




I will do my best to make this possible. Looking to the sparkling future :-) Some interesting topics will come in the next weeks. I just give you a hint of 3 where stuff in my glass is swirling:


  • Do you put ice cubes in your white wine?
  • Where do aromas in wine come from?
  • Is Cabernet-Sauvignon a wine?

See you soon and become a happy earthling and wine drinker 
and start to follow! I appreciate it a LOT!

Cheers 

Chris your wine geek

No comments: