Sunday, July 21, 2013

Swirling in my glass

Oh boy! An extremely long time swirled in my wine glass, since I posted the last time something here. And to make a brand new start, I trashed all old posts in the www universe. Yeah I know, not good. But sometimes you have to start all over again, to make things as you like them.

So, what's happening in the wine glass right now? Chris, your wine geek and owner of DolceChianti wine tasting and more, is doing wine tours, transferring the passion for wine to them. I'm still writing on my Chianti Classico wine guide for the individual traveller. But be warned: first it will be edited in german! Yes! Simple reason, because my first language is german. 

And that's it for now. I will delight you with some pics and oh! I finally started to use Twitter, check in on: @Dolcechianti and follow. 

Do the same on my Facebook site and share your questions about wine.

Here's a bright summer wish to all of my friends and followers!



No comments: